- Wood Furniture
- Wooden Almirah
- Wooden Bed
- Wooden Bedside
- Wood Bench
- Wooden Book Rack
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Cabinet
- Wooden CD Rack
- Wooden Chair
- Wooden Corner
- Wooden Drawers
- Wooden Frame
- Wooden Garden Furniture
- Wooden Panels
- Wooden Sideboard
- Wooden Sofa
- Wooden TV Cabinet
- Wooden Table
- Wooden Screens
- Wood Windows
- Wooden Wine Rack
- Antique Wood Crafts
- Garden Decoratives
- Wooden Corporate Gifts
- Wooden Decoratives
- Wood Kitchen Accessories
- Wood Shutters
- Wooden Toys & Games
- Wood Statues
- Wood Blinds
Welcome to the Online B2B Marketplace for Wooden Handicrafts Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesalers and Exporters. This directory of wood handicrafts and artifacts is the best platform for buyers and sellers dealing in wooden products
The exhaustive list of Wood Craft Suppliers provides you with the short profile of each of the listed member and the products in which the company deals. You can instantly contact the member with the help of contact information that includes address, phone numbers and website link of the suppliers. The great thing here is that- it all comes free! You don't have to pay for any information provided on this website. For quick business deals, you can refer to the Wood Crafts Trade Leads having a lots of buy and sell offers. If, anyway, you don't find the suppliers in these sections according to your business needs, we also give you the option for posting your requirements by just filling in a simple form. You will get a quick and genuine response to all your trade queries. Just go ahead and experience the comfort of smooth and hassle free online business in wooden handicrafts.
Wooden Armoire Designs!
10 Oct 2011-Wooden armoire or wooden almirah is one of the furniture without which a home is incomplete. You require these armoires in various forms for different purposes...
» Decorating Wall, Wall Decor Ideas- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Trays- For Decoration and Serving in Style
» Wood Kitchen Utensils- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Candle Holders- Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery Archive »
What is drawer ?
It is a piece of furniture that is most often shaped as a short, wide topless box . They are used for storage. Many drawers have pulls, handles, or knobs to facilitate pulling them out from that which encloses them. Most older or inexpensive furniture and cabinets use wooden sliders upon which the drawer slides are there as it is opened or closed.
"Wooden drawers" , popularly known as chest of drawers or wooden drawer chests basically have three main principles :
- They should be designed practically as they prove quality storage. As the main feature of them is storage.
- They should be convenient in opening and closing. They should highlight the décor of the room.
- The design of the chest of drawers should be unique. Wood used should be actual and pure .
Types of wood Types of wood used in making of chest of drawers are
- Cedar: It is reddish in color. It has sweet odor. It is uniform in texture and resistant to decay. Cedar is extensively used in chest making, closet lining, shingles, posts, dock planks, novelties and Venetian blinds.
- Oak: In addition to its durability it possess good bending qualities. It resists moisture absorption. This hardwood is good for making wooden furniture like chest of drawers, corners etc
- Pine: It possesses a uniform texture and is very easy to work with. It finishes well and resists shrinkage, swelling and warping. The wood variety is widely used in making furniture, house construction, paneling, furniture, molding and for making boxes etc.
Types of wooden chest of drawers They are used to store items either household things or contain official items. They can be either :
- 5-drawer chest of drawer
- 4-drawer chest of drawer
- Slim chest of drawers
- 3-drawer chest
- multi drawer chest
" Wooden chest of drawer" is also known as dresser or bureau, an excellent piece of furniture which has multiple parallel, horizontal drawers stacked one above each other. It is a term used for many types of furniture designs that contain one or more rows of drawers used for storing clothes or other personal items. It is commonly made of wood and has minimum of three to six large drawers with a smaller top drawer that might be split or solid.
- Wood Cutting: It is the initial step and in this step wood is accurately cut to provide a frame for drawers or chest of drawers.
- Wood Assembly: In this step , wooden cut-outs are assembled to fabricate initial shape of the wooden drawers.
- Final Production Step: It is the last step in which finishing is given to the manufactured product.
Designs and finishes Wooden drawers are useful for residential as well as commercial purposes. They are utility drawers helpful to keep belongings safely. Made from best quality wood, these drawers are very spacious. They are available in various sizes and styles. They are painted or polished. Polishing can be veneer, shellac, oil or stained. They are also offered with enchanting floral designs. Wooden drawers are handcrafted from a large variety of exotic woods, and they are designed for both home and commercial uses. The choices range from vibrant colors to soft hues, from simple styles to the most intricate artwork are seen in these drawers.
» Types of Wood Finishes - A Comparison of Benefits and Disadvantages
19 Oct 2011- We all know that wood finishes are good for protecting our wooden furniture and handicrafts. However, whenever buying wood finishes, most of the people get confused about the benefits of different types of wood finishes...