- Wood Kitchen Accessories
- Antique Wood Crafts
- Wood Furniture
- Garden Decoratives
- Wooden Corporate Gifts
- Wooden Decoratives
- Handicrafts Information Guide
- Wood Shutters
- Wooden Toys & Games
- Wood Statues
- Wood Blinds
Welcome to the Online B2B Marketplace for Wooden Handicrafts Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesalers and Exporters. This directory of wood handicrafts and artifacts is the best platform for buyers and sellers dealing in wooden products
The exhaustive list of Wood Craft Suppliers provides you with the short profile of each of the listed member and the products in which the company deals. You can instantly contact the member with the help of contact information that includes address, phone numbers and website link of the suppliers. The great thing here is that- it all comes free! You don't have to pay for any information provided on this website. For quick business deals, you can refer to the Wood Crafts Trade Leads having a lots of buy and sell offers. If, anyway, you don't find the suppliers in these sections according to your business needs, we also give you the option for posting your requirements by just filling in a simple form. You will get a quick and genuine response to all your trade queries. Just go ahead and experience the comfort of smooth and hassle free online business in wooden handicrafts.
Wooden Armoire Designs!
10 Oct 2011-Wooden armoire or wooden almirah is one of the furniture without which a home is incomplete. You require these armoires in various forms for different purposes...
» Decorating Wall, Wall Decor Ideas- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Trays- For Decoration and Serving in Style
» Wood Kitchen Utensils- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Candle Holders- Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery Archive »
Handcrafted wooden bowls are appropriate for traditional and contemporary homes. Woodworking techniques are employed to create beautiful and utilitarian wooden bowls. The flawless design and the finish make wood bowls a highly sought-after kitchen accessory.
Wooden bowls are used to serve and store snacks, dry fruits, fruits, salads etc. Wooden bowls are also available with exotically carved wooden lids. Made mostly out of Sheesham wood, the wooden bowls are often veneered or inlaid with designs and attractive banding.
Woods Used to Make Wooden Bowls Highly-skilled artisans handcraft the wooden bowls out of
- Maple: It is a finely textured wood variety with immense strength and hardness. It machines well with moderate shrinkage.
- Cherry: Being close-grained, this type of hardwood resists warping and shrinking. The wood has a distinct feature of reddening, when exposed to sunlight. It ages well and is extensively used in making of wooden furniture.
- Walnut: It is a very strong and finely textured hardwood. The lumber resists shrinking and warping and is very easy to work with.
- Red oak: It is an exclusive variety of hardwood. Oak possesses good bending qualities in addition to its durability. It finishes well and resists moisture absorption.
- Rosewood: It is very hard and has a dark reddish brown color. It is fragrant and close grained. It is hard to work and takes high polish .
- Shesham: It is a rich medium brown wood with deep grains. It is a part of the rosewood family. The wood variety is highly durable and easily carved.
Wooden bowls came in three sizes:
- Large size having diameter of 15''
- Medium size having diameter of 12''
- Small size having diameter of 10''.
Textures and Finish of Wooden Bowls Wooden bowls are artistically designed using floral patterns or brass inlay work. Over the outer walls and rims of bowl carving is done. They have smooth texture. They are mostly hand finished. Common finishes used on wooden bowls are :
- Natural wood finish
- White inlay finish
- High-gloss finish
» Types of Wood Finishes - A Comparison of Benefits and Disadvantages
19 Oct 2011- We all know that wood finishes are good for protecting our wooden furniture and handicrafts. However, whenever buying wood finishes, most of the people get confused about the benefits of different types of wood finishes...