Welcome to the Online B2B Marketplace for Wooden Handicrafts Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesalers and Exporters. This directory of wood handicrafts and artifacts is the best platform for buyers and sellers dealing in wooden products
The exhaustive list of Wood Craft Suppliers provides you with the short profile of each of the listed member and the products in which the company deals. You can instantly contact the member with the help of contact information that includes address, phone numbers and website link of the suppliers. The great thing here is that- it all comes free! You don't have to pay for any information provided on this website. For quick business deals, you can refer to the Wood Crafts Trade Leads having a lots of buy and sell offers. If, anyway, you don't find the suppliers in these sections according to your business needs, we also give you the option for posting your requirements by just filling in a simple form. You will get a quick and genuine response to all your trade queries. Just go ahead and experience the comfort of smooth and hassle free online business in wooden handicrafts.
Wooden Armoire Designs!
10 Oct 2011-Wooden armoire or wooden almirah is one of the furniture without which a home is incomplete. You require these armoires in various forms for different purposes...
» Decorating Wall, Wall Decor Ideas- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Trays- For Decoration and Serving in Style
» Wood Kitchen Utensils- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Candle Holders- Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery Archive »
Wooden Cigar Box
For most of the men who are fond of smoking, cigars are symbolic of their status and a different class of style. Cigar boxes, as the name suggest, are used for storing cigars in style. The term "cigar boxes" which draws picture of rectangular wooden boxes, have different meaning for different people. A cigar box can be a collectors item, a supply for craft projects popular as cigar box crafts and so on. Wood is by far the most popular material for making cigar boxes. Use of cigars by many has resulted into lucrative business for wooden cigar box manufacturers who fabricate standard, custom as well as decorative cigar boxes. These boxes are manufactured in variety of designs, styles and shapes. They are used in both formal as well as informal occasions. The appearance of cigar box becomes splendid and magnificent due to the rich artwork done with the help of wood carving. These carvings are done either at center or corners of wood cigar boxes.
- Cigars have to be properly cared for so that they may not dry out. Cigar box humidifiers are thus used by many people. However, this task can be done also through the right cigar box instead of a humidor. If made with the right technique and wood type, cigar boxes can be equipped to control the climate and therefore make them capable of acting like humidors.
- A cigar boxes are also great gifts for cigar admirers.
- A decorative cigar box is a great collectors items. In fact, many people love to collect antique cigar boxes. Some of these people who collect vintage cigar boxes don't even smoke cigars but collect the boxes due to their sheer beauty.
Wooden Cigar Boxes
- Redwood: This wood type is light in weight, durable and easy to work with. Redwood has a natural resistance to decay. Therefore, the manufacturers who make cigar boxes with the purpose of providing decorative cigar boxes to collectors use redwood.
- Cedar: Cedar wood type has a fresh sweet odor and is reddish in color. It is also easy to work with apart from being uniform in texture and resistant to decay. As cigars are liked for their aroma, cigar boxes made of cedar wood is preferred by many cigar lovers as it lends a sweet fragrance to their stored cigars in this wooden box.
- Spruce: It is strong and hard wood. It also finishes well and has low resistance to decay. Spruce wood type has moderate shrinkage and is light in weight. Therefore, people who carry their cigars everywhere with them like to buy cigar boxes made with spruce wood.
- Mahogany: This wood type is finely grained and reddish brown in color. Mahogany wood is also very durable and resists swelling, shrinking, and warping. Therefore, cigar boxes made of Mahogany is for those people who wish to preserve these boxes for a longer duration of time.
- Oak: It is strong wood with good bending qualities. Oak wood is also durable and finishes well as well as resists moisture absorption. People who don't want to carry an extra cigar box humidor or humidifier like to buy oak cigar boxes.
- Teak: It is durable and hard wood. It resists warping, cracking and decay and also resists moisture as well as rot. So teak wood cigar boxes are also a collectors' favorite.
- Walnut: It is type of wood which is fine textured, strong, and easy to work with. It resists shrinking and warping and finishes well and therefore apt for making durable cigar boxes.
Cigar Box Designs There are many different types of wooden cigar box shapes, textures, colors, and designs. Some of the popular cigar box designs include:
- Domed lid wooden cases for storing cigars
- Cardboard cigar boxes
- Decorative cigar boxes with carvings and engravings
- Cigar Box Purses
Whatever be the design of cigar boxes, they are treated with a variety of alien finishes that also add value to the cigar accessory. They are packed in a very artistic and elegant manner. One can get name initials or personal quotes etched on the surface of custom cigar boxes. Many a times, some of the cigar boxes seem to be of small size but they are quite spacious and can hold up to 8 to 10 cigar sticks in a very organized way. There are large sized cigar boxes too which can store up to 250 and more cigarettes.
Cigar Box Purses
Wooden Cigar Boxes: Perfect Gift for Men of All Ages Wooden cigar boxes are a perfect match for keepsake, besides an excellent piece of memorandum that can be gifted on special occasions for special people. These boxes also serve to protect the cigars from high levels of moisture and precipitation in the air. They are available in shiny as well as dark finishes. It is like an wooden ornamental accessory that will give a touch of class and style.
» Types of Wood Finishes - A Comparison of Benefits and Disadvantages
19 Oct 2011- We all know that wood finishes are good for protecting our wooden furniture and handicrafts. However, whenever buying wood finishes, most of the people get confused about the benefits of different types of wood finishes...