- Wood Furniture
- Wooden Almirah
- Wooden Bed
- Wooden Bedside
- Wood Bench
- Wooden Book Rack
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Cabinet
- Wooden CD Rack
- Wooden Chair
- Wooden Corner
- Wooden Drawers
- Wooden Frame
- Wooden Garden Furniture
- Wooden Panels
- Wooden Sideboard
- Wooden Sofa
- Wooden TV Cabinet
- Wooden Table
- Wooden Screens
- Wood Windows
- Wooden Wine Rack
- Antique Wood Crafts
- Garden Decoratives
- Wooden Corporate Gifts
- Wooden Decoratives
- Wood Kitchen Accessories
- Wood Shutters
- Wooden Toys & Games
- Wood Statues
- Wood Blinds
Welcome to the Online B2B Marketplace for Wooden Handicrafts Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesalers and Exporters. This directory of wood handicrafts and artifacts is the best platform for buyers and sellers dealing in wooden products
The exhaustive list of Wood Craft Suppliers provides you with the short profile of each of the listed member and the products in which the company deals. You can instantly contact the member with the help of contact information that includes address, phone numbers and website link of the suppliers. The great thing here is that- it all comes free! You don't have to pay for any information provided on this website. For quick business deals, you can refer to the Wood Crafts Trade Leads having a lots of buy and sell offers. If, anyway, you don't find the suppliers in these sections according to your business needs, we also give you the option for posting your requirements by just filling in a simple form. You will get a quick and genuine response to all your trade queries. Just go ahead and experience the comfort of smooth and hassle free online business in wooden handicrafts.
Wooden Armoire Designs!
10 Oct 2011-Wooden armoire or wooden almirah is one of the furniture without which a home is incomplete. You require these armoires in various forms for different purposes...
» Decorating Wall, Wall Decor Ideas- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Trays- For Decoration and Serving in Style
» Wood Kitchen Utensils- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Candle Holders- Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery Archive »
Wooden CD Rack
What is a rack ?
As the name suggests, they are pieces of furniture carved out and used to store items. They come in various shapes and sizes. They are prominent and spectacular. Wooden racks are carved elegantly out of the finest hardwood. Then they are finished and polished. They have fantastic design and brilliantly carved. They are extended and serve other purposes such as to
store accessories and computers in them. They look simple as well as aesthetic.
About wooden CD racks
Best part of wooden CD racks is there appealing feature. They are one's utility and substitute, also look attractive and beautiful. To preserve the bequest of our future generations they are like the treasures. They are made and crafted by skilled and hardworking craftsmen. They are personnel as well as specialized in there respective fields.
They are popular in ancient days and in modern era also. They are durable, came at reasonable prices and provide their long length of service. They are considered as "mesh of traditionalism and modernity".
They are intricately carved and available in variety of wooden range and colors that has various slots and holder. They can be customized further if needed. Wooden CD racks are simple as well as classic. They are available in a variety of dimensions to fit your space. They look very appealing and attractive.
Types of wood used in making of Wooden CD racks are
- Oak: It is an exclusive variety of hardwood. It is durable and possesses good bending qualities. It resists moisture absorption and finishes well.
- Redwood: It is light in weight therefore are durable and easy to work with. It has a natural resistance to decay and is good for making furniture.
- Mahogany: It is is finely grained and has a reddish brown color. It resists swelling, shrinking and warping.
Wooden CD racks are made in several parts of India especially Rajasthan, Saharanpur In uttar pradesh. They are also made in South East Asia. They need very fine and textured wood to be carved.
- Solid wood frame preparation: In this phase wood is exactly cut to provide a solid frame for CD rack.
- Wood Assembly: The wooden cut-outs are assembled to construct the initial shape of CD rack.
- Final Production Step: A thorough inspection is performed by the supervising staff. Finishing is given to the CD racks.
Some Tips for CDs and DVDs Longevity are
- The wooden CD racks should be designed should be designed in such a way that they are basically designed to help you preserve the quality of your media library by providing organized space for vertically storing discs.
- Vertical storage of CD's and DVD's is generally preferred by media experts.
- Damage to CDs from horizontal storage is minimal and rare due to the lightness of the discs and the protection of cases.
Some Tips for Choosing Storage Capacity are
- Consider largest media storage unit that your space can accommodate.
- CD and DVD collections are constantly expanding, so going a bit bigger will leave room for your library to grow.
- Prefer adjustable shelves media storage that can accommodate various combinations of CDs, DVDs and VHS tapes.
- Racks come in many styles and finishes so prefer to choose something which can conveniently store and preserve your media library and also compliment your room's décor.
» Types of Wood Finishes - A Comparison of Benefits and Disadvantages
19 Oct 2011- We all know that wood finishes are good for protecting our wooden furniture and handicrafts. However, whenever buying wood finishes, most of the people get confused about the benefits of different types of wood finishes...