- Wood Furniture
- Wooden Almirah
- Wooden Bed
- Wooden Bedside
- Wood Bench
- Wooden Book Rack
- Wooden Boxes
- Wooden Cabinet
- Wooden CD Rack
- Wooden Chair
- Wooden Corner
- Wooden Drawers
- Wooden Frame
- Wooden Garden Furniture
- Wooden Panels
- Wooden Sideboard
- Wooden Sofa
- Wooden TV Cabinet
- Wooden Table
- Wooden Screens
- Wood Windows
- Wooden Wine Rack
- Antique Wood Crafts
- Garden Decoratives
- Wooden Corporate Gifts
- Wooden Decoratives
- Wood Kitchen Accessories
- Wood Shutters
- Wooden Toys & Games
- Wood Statues
- Wood Blinds
Welcome to the Online B2B Marketplace for Wooden Handicrafts Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesalers and Exporters. This directory of wood handicrafts and artifacts is the best platform for buyers and sellers dealing in wooden products
The exhaustive list of Wood Craft Suppliers provides you with the short profile of each of the listed member and the products in which the company deals. You can instantly contact the member with the help of contact information that includes address, phone numbers and website link of the suppliers. The great thing here is that- it all comes free! You don't have to pay for any information provided on this website. For quick business deals, you can refer to the Wood Crafts Trade Leads having a lots of buy and sell offers. If, anyway, you don't find the suppliers in these sections according to your business needs, we also give you the option for posting your requirements by just filling in a simple form. You will get a quick and genuine response to all your trade queries. Just go ahead and experience the comfort of smooth and hassle free online business in wooden handicrafts.
Wooden Armoire Designs!
10 Oct 2011-Wooden armoire or wooden almirah is one of the furniture without which a home is incomplete. You require these armoires in various forms for different purposes...
» Decorating Wall, Wall Decor Ideas- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Trays- For Decoration and Serving in Style
» Wood Kitchen Utensils- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Candle Holders- Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery Archive »
It is the place where two lines of different dimensions meet at an angle. It has been the subject of many modernist novels, whose protagonists customarily develop fascinating new corners and places to put them. It is a convex corner of intersecting walls.
- Wooden Corner TV Stand: They're the perfect space-saving option. They are designed with enough space for today's sets and still have a compact profile. Wood, metal and glass anything can be used and they blend an array of exciting finishes will lend style to classic and coeval decor. There standard dimension are of 59 W x 20 D x 28 H inches. They are crafted with solid wood . They are great way to utilize neglected corner space.
- Wooden Corner & Ladder Shelves: They help in organizing the most cluttered areas. They can be used alone, as pair or by merging with ladder shelves. They allow plenty of display space. They are made from hardwood which is fine grained and durable. They give a finished look. They are dusted with soft, dry cloth. No chemicals , polish or abrasive are used on this.
- Wooden Corner Bookshelf: It is a storage unit as well as an attractive display . It can be used in any corner in your home or office. It is made of wood and has multi-density fibers. It fits conveniently into corners .
- Wooden Corner Table: It will work in any of the room of house. It is constructed by using medium density wood. It is perfect for any corner.
Types of wood used in making of wooden corners are:
- Red oak: It is reddish in color and is a sole variety of hardwood. It is good for fabricating wooden furniture ( like corners , chairs etc ), trimming, boat framing, desks and flooring. It is highly durable.
- Classic cherry: This type of hardwood resists warping and shrinking. It has a distinct feature of reddening, when exposed to sunlight.
- Rosewood: It is very hard wood variety with a dark reddish brown color. It possesses exclusive fragrance and is close grained.
- Wood cutting: It is the initial step and in this step wood is accurately cut to provide a frame for corners.
- Wood assembly: In this step , wooden cut-outs are assembled to fabricate initial shape of the wooden corners.
- Final production step: It is the last step in which finishing is given to the corner.
» Types of Wood Finishes - A Comparison of Benefits and Disadvantages
19 Oct 2011- We all know that wood finishes are good for protecting our wooden furniture and handicrafts. However, whenever buying wood finishes, most of the people get confused about the benefits of different types of wood finishes...