- Handicrafts Information Guide
- Antique Wood Crafts
- Wood Furniture
- Garden Decoratives
- Wooden Corporate Gifts
- Wooden Decoratives
- Wood Kitchen Accessories
- Wood Shutters
- Wooden Toys & Games
- Wood Statues
- Wood Blinds
Welcome to the Online B2B Marketplace for Wooden Handicrafts Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesalers and Exporters. This directory of wood handicrafts and artifacts is the best platform for buyers and sellers dealing in wooden products
The exhaustive list of Wood Craft Suppliers provides you with the short profile of each of the listed member and the products in which the company deals. You can instantly contact the member with the help of contact information that includes address, phone numbers and website link of the suppliers. The great thing here is that- it all comes free! You don't have to pay for any information provided on this website. For quick business deals, you can refer to the Wood Crafts Trade Leads having a lots of buy and sell offers. If, anyway, you don't find the suppliers in these sections according to your business needs, we also give you the option for posting your requirements by just filling in a simple form. You will get a quick and genuine response to all your trade queries. Just go ahead and experience the comfort of smooth and hassle free online business in wooden handicrafts.
Wooden Armoire Designs!
10 Oct 2011-Wooden armoire or wooden almirah is one of the furniture without which a home is incomplete. You require these armoires in various forms for different purposes...
» Decorating Wall, Wall Decor Ideas- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Trays- For Decoration and Serving in Style
» Wood Kitchen Utensils- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Candle Holders- Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery Archive »
Wooden Tray Craft Projects
Wooden Craft Project # 1- Painted Wooden Trays You can transform a relatively simple trays, even the unfinished wooden trays into quite beautiful decorative trays with the help of painting and stenciling. For this wood craft project, you will need a small wooden tray, acrylic paints in two colors (one for the pattern and one for the background), gold acrylic paint, two paintbrushes- a thick and a thin paintbrush, fine sanding paper, pencil, a measuring tape, masking tape, two small sponges, quick drying spray varnish, old newspaper, a sheet of firm plastic film to make the stencil and a sharp knife to cut out the design on this film.
How to Make Hand Painted Wooden Tray?
Following are the step-by-step instructions for your wood craft project for making a painted wooden tray.
- Using the sandpaper, sand the wooden tray thoroughly inside and out and wipe it thoroughly with a dry cloth.
- Paint all over your wood tray with the lighter shade of paint you have bought. Ensure that all the corners and edges are properly covered with paint.
- Let the paint dry before applying a second coat of lighter paint. Now leave the tray to dry for at least 12 hours.
- When your wooden tray is dried completely, make two or four rectangles, square or circles within which you are going to do your stencil work. Use measuring tape and pencil for precision and symmetry.
- Stick masking tape all around the outer edges of your shapes made with the pencil to prevent the paint from running.
- Now take a sponge and dip it into the darker shade of paint. Remember to remove extra paint from the sponge by dabbing it on one of the sheets of newspaper. Now do sponging in each of your shape.
- Let the paints dry before removing the masking tape.
- Take the firm plastic film and cut out a shape of your choice whose picture you want to paint on the wooden tray. This pattern can be anything- a flower, a leaf, an animal or human figure, geometrical figures or any other pattern of your choice (even a combination of two or more patterns)
- Now place your prepared stencil in one of the four rectangles, squares or the other shape you have made on the wooden tray and stick it lightly to the bottom of the tray with the help of the masking tape.
- Dip the second sponge into the gold paint and remove extra paint from the sponge by dabbing it on one of the sheets of newspaper. Now paint the stencil design onto the tray by repeatedly dabbing all over the design.
- Let the paint dry before you remove the stencil carefully. Repeat the procedure in each of the other shapes.
- Use the gold paint to draw a gold frame around each of the shapes on the wooden tray.
- Let the decorative painted tray dry thoroughly.
- Apply a coat of quick-drying spray varnish so that your hand painted tray remains with you for longer.
How to Make Wooden Serving Tray Out of Picture Frame?
Following are the step-by-step instructions for your wood craft project for making a wooden serving tray out of a picture frame.
- For attaching the drawer pulls as handles on the tray (shorter side of the picture frame), take out the middle point with the help of measuring tape and mark the point.
- With the help of driller, drill holes to attach the handles and screw in each handle.
- Place the paper or fabric- whatever you want to place inside the serving tray glass .
- Secure the back of frame tightly. If your frame (like mine) has fasteners that are not recessed, you will want to avoid hard surfaces.
- You can make several decorative trays to serve in style and you just need to change the inside material for different looks!
- Craft Ideas for Decorating Wooden Picture Frames
- Four Pitfalls You Should Know About Wood Photo Frames
- What To Do With Cigar Boxes?- Cigar Box Crafts
- Decorate Home With Modern Wooden Crafts
» Types of Wood Finishes - A Comparison of Benefits and Disadvantages
19 Oct 2011- We all know that wood finishes are good for protecting our wooden furniture and handicrafts. However, whenever buying wood finishes, most of the people get confused about the benefits of different types of wood finishes...