- Handicrafts Information Guide
- Antique Wood Crafts
- Wood Furniture
- Garden Decoratives
- Wooden Corporate Gifts
- Wooden Decoratives
- Wood Kitchen Accessories
- Wood Shutters
- Wooden Toys & Games
- Wood Statues
- Wood Blinds
Welcome to the Online B2B Marketplace for Wooden Handicrafts Manufacturers, Suppliers, Wholesalers and Exporters. This directory of wood handicrafts and artifacts is the best platform for buyers and sellers dealing in wooden products
The exhaustive list of Wood Craft Suppliers provides you with the short profile of each of the listed member and the products in which the company deals. You can instantly contact the member with the help of contact information that includes address, phone numbers and website link of the suppliers. The great thing here is that- it all comes free! You don't have to pay for any information provided on this website. For quick business deals, you can refer to the Wood Crafts Trade Leads having a lots of buy and sell offers. If, anyway, you don't find the suppliers in these sections according to your business needs, we also give you the option for posting your requirements by just filling in a simple form. You will get a quick and genuine response to all your trade queries. Just go ahead and experience the comfort of smooth and hassle free online business in wooden handicrafts.
Wooden Armoire Designs!
10 Oct 2011-Wooden armoire or wooden almirah is one of the furniture without which a home is incomplete. You require these armoires in various forms for different purposes...
» Decorating Wall, Wall Decor Ideas- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Trays- For Decoration and Serving in Style
» Wood Kitchen Utensils- Photo Gallery
» Wooden Candle Holders- Photo Gallery
Photo Gallery Archive »
How to Make Wood Candle Holder?
Wood Candle Holders
Making a Simple Wooden Candle Holder Things you will require to make simple wood candle holder
- Hardwood timber pieces - blocks of about 10, 15 or 20cm height
- Natural Wax and Polish
- Aluminum tin sheet or an empty aluminum can
- Scissors or wire cutters
- Long nails
- Hand gloves
- Pillar candles
Wooden Candle Holder
- Sand the timber pieces to provide them a smooth finish.
- Now take a soft cloth and with it, apply wax to all the surfaces of wood blocks.
- Take the aluminum sheet and place a candle on it. Trace around its base to make a circle.
- If you are not using sheet but aluminum can, then wear the gloves and cut off its top and bottom and then downwards its length with the help of scissors or wire cutters. Now flatten the can with a hammer and trace around candle bases.
- Cut out the circles with the help of pliers.
- Place the cut circle on the wood block. This will provide a barrier in between the wood and a lightened candle.
- Now place a nail into the center of the circle and hammer it.
- Cut off the head of the nail using pliers.
- Twist gently and push the candle onto the nail.
- Your wood candle holder is ready to use.
» Types of Wood Finishes - A Comparison of Benefits and Disadvantages
19 Oct 2011- We all know that wood finishes are good for protecting our wooden furniture and handicrafts. However, whenever buying wood finishes, most of the people get confused about the benefits of different types of wood finishes...